YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERN
I wanted to make you aware of some changes we have implemented in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
*All exercise equipment is being wiped down with disinfectant prior to your use. (Exercise bikes, exercise ball, arm cane, corner wall, Wii bars, arm pulleys, etc.)
*Per our standing protocol, all treatment tables are disinfected and linens are changed prior to each patient use.
*We are disinfecting the waiting area on an hourly basis.
*As always, we are committed to proper hand washing, as outlined by the CDC, between each patient contact.
*In addition, disinfectant wipes are available in the restroom facilities. Please feel free to use these to wipe down any surfaces prior to use.
* Our semi-private treatment rooms are being used strictly on a private basis to comply with the recommendations of the CDC and Corona Virus Task Force concerning social distancing.
*Door handles are constantly being disinfected.
* We are extending our schedule to allow for increased “blocked time” between appointments to limit the number of patients in the clinic at any given time. This will allow for no more than one patient per room and only one patient on the gym floor at a time.
Please be assured we are being diligent in our efforts to provide our patents with a safe environment and peace of mind.
What you can do to help:
* If you feel sick, or have any of the following symptoms: Fever, headache, cough, sore throat, please remain home.
*Please make sure that you arrive at your scheduled appointment time. This will allow us to get you right back to your treatment room, while limiting use of the waiting area. Arriving “early” or “late” for your appointment will impede our ability to implement the recommended “social distancing” goals.
* Now more than ever it is important to adhere to the cancellation policy. If you are not going to keep your “reserved” appointment time, please allow us ample notice so that someone else can have your spot on the schedule.
* We ask that if you are accompanied by friends or family, they wait outside of the facility while you receive therapy.
Please contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
Jon M Preston, PT